Photo Credit: Gastonmag
The above photo resembles my apartment at the moment. Not kidding! The packing progress (and the subsequent neat stacking of packed boxes) has been slow going. But, it's to be expected. I'm nursing on-demand, and Louis is busy chipping away at his master's thesis. I'm glad I started packing early!
I've been learning a lot this week and feel full of words (which I hope to share sometime soon... Again, I apologize for the lack of posts!)
Now, onto the links... Isn't it funny how God sometimes communicates to us in "themes"-- as if there's a recurring sentence or a general message that sums up what He's trying to tell us during a given season?? Yeah, I seem to be in the midst of one of those times.
Two of my favorite bloggers are helping me remember my current theme... I'm deeply grateful for their honesty and insight.
"Velveteen Me," A Series @ In The Heart of My Home...Thank you, Elizabeth!
Sovereignty, Sickness, & Strength @ Shaun Groves
-Kelly

Kelly,
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! Thanks for reading. And thanks for the link to Shaun. Oh, and good luck with those boxes:-) I'm looking forward to hearing the words running through your mind as you work. I'll pray God grants you the gift of time to pour them all out onto paper (or a screen;-).
Thank you for the blog visit and the kind words, Elizabeth! Your words encourage me so much... Seeing your comment is a special treat! :0)
ReplyDelete